Monday, December 21, 2009

Liar Liar

According to a recent survey, men lie twice as much as women, but finally the survey suggests that women are better liars. Always men and women lie for different reasons. Men lie for the sake of lying. The basic things which men lie are height, career and number of girlfriends in their life, in order to create a good image about them. But women are different from men they lie to make others feel better. Below I have listed the top ten lies of men and women.

TOP TEN LIES:

MEN:

1. Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine

2. This will be my last drink

3. No, your butt doesn’t look big in that

4. I had no signal

5. My battery died

6. Sorry, I missed your call

7. I didn’t have that much to drink

8. I’m on my way

9. It wasn’t that expensive

10. I’m stuck in traffic

WOMEN:

1. Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine

2. It wasn’t that expensive

3. I will never forget u

4. It was on sale

5. I’m on my way

6. I don’t know where it is, I haven’t touched it

7. I didn’t have that much to drink

8. I’ve got a headache

9. No, I didn’t throw it away

10. Sorry, I missed your call

No comments:

Post a Comment