Monday, March 2, 2009

What do you think about pre-marital sex?


I don't know how many of you will accept this concept "Pre-Marital Sex". If two people are loving each other means it's upto them whether they should have sex or not before marriage. No one is having rights to involve into that thing, because it's their personal matter. Here i am not going to tell or give any suggestions about Pre-Marital Sex, it's upto the people who involves in it. The thing that i needed from my fellow bloggers is what they think from their point of view about this issue. Are they ready to accept pre-marital sex concept in their life time? As i already told in one of my previous posts just leave the Broadminded thinking, Developed countries, Under developing countries etc,. Just say what you people think about it and what you feel about it.

My answer is : It's not needed for me

No comments:

Post a Comment